Khasab is a place frozen in time with a nature unaffected by humans. The traditional wooden dhows will take you through the famous fjords in Khasab. Enjoy your lunch on the dhow.
The pristine waters of Khasab are full of rare species of fish and are well known for the dolphins. Also, visit the historical attractions like the telegraph island and the secluded fishing villages.
Pick up and drop off from Dubai
6-hour cruise on a traditional Omani Dhow
Separate onboard washrooms for men and women
Changing rooms & small boats
Unlimited refreshments and soft drinks
Visit to Telegraph Island and Seebi Island
2 stops for Swimming and Snorkeling
Onboard buffet lunch
Trip duration 13 hours
Timing Pickup 6 AM - Drop-off: 7 to 7:30 PM
Location Musandam Khasab
- Visa and exit fees not included. Guests should pay them directly at the border/pay to the driver.
- Please do not forget to bring your original passports with at least 3 months validity.
- Please bring swimming clothes and towels.
- In case of any problem at the border (Visa, Passport, Profession), it will be the guests responsibility to arrange the transfer back to the UAE.
- Timings are indicative & subject to change depending on emigration clearance and traffic. Whether conditions also apply.