Terms & Conditions
DayOutDubai.com, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, acts as an agent to tours and excursion providers by facilitating guests through a wide selection of tourism activities on land, sea, and air listed on the website. DayOutDubai.com does not own any of the facilities, vehicles, Dhows, hot air balloons, helicopters, seaplanes, yachts, and other infrastructure. We only feature the products and services of other excursion operators. All infrastructures are owned and managed by their respective providers. Guests are advised to check the applicable insurance from DayOutDubai.com reservation staff at the time of booking. As the agent, DayOutDubai.com accepts no liability from guests for any injuries caused during the tours and excursion and any insurance claims after that.
We are entitled to cancel or omit any part of activity without notice at our sole discretion. This, in particular, maybe due to the nature of activities chosen. Cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers' control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions, and other events of force majeure. In such events, a full or partial refund may be given at our discretion.
You agree that you understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in the Activities. You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in a particular activity. The terms and conditions of the operator of the activity or organizer of the event will apply to you, and any refund will be subject to those terms and conditions.
DayOutDubai.com accepts no responsibility for any accident, damage, sickness, injury or death that guests may suffer or incur during the tours and excursions or in connection with the conditions of the contract to the maximum extent permitted by the UAE Law. To help minimize any risks, DayOutDubai.com will use all its experience and, where necessary, the assistance of local guides and tour experts. Guests are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance.
However, if guests continue to participate in the tour or excursion again the recommendation of the Tour Guide or Tour Leader, they will be required to read, understand, and sign an indemnity waiver in English before going through with such tours and excursions.
Guest is responsible for all their personal effects during the tour or excursion.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed by the laws of UAE.
The United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile.
Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited from registering as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Cancellations will only occur due to severe weather conditions, mechanical failure, and satisfactory upgrade options are available.
Cancellation fee retention policy:
50% of the booking value retained up to 24hrs before the trip time and date.
100% of the booking value retained within 24hrs of the booking time and date.
On spot booking cancellations will be non-refundable (for, e.g., if the guest books safari trip in the morning for the same afternoon & Then cancel the trip any time before departure. In such case it will be recommended no show & charged in full.)
Refunds/ cancelation are accepted in case of the service provider closed or did not deliver the services specified in the deal.
The expected period for reporting an item/products order to be canceled is 3 working days.
Please note that refunds are not applicable in the following cases:
- If your voucher has expired
- If you make a double purchase
- If you change your plans
- If you accidentally purchase a deal
- If you cite personal reasons
That being said, we realize that sometimes things don't go exactly as planned. We do investigate exceptional cases, and if a refund is the only option, DayOutDubai.com reserves the right to offer all monies as store credit.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
We promote third-party businesses on our website. This agency agreement means we collect money from customers on behalf of the merchant and then distribute vouchers for services and products to be provided by these merchants.
The nominated merchant is the seller of the product or service and is responsible for honoring any voucher you purchase. We make no warranty about the standard or quality of any product or service. We base our promotional material on information provided by the merchant and its affiliates.
Please be careful with your vouchers and the codes displayed on them. Anyone can redeem your voucher if they have you vouchers codes. Once redeemed, a voucher cannot be used again. If you provide these codes to a business at the time of reservation and don't honor that reservation time, the business may at its discretion consider the voucher redeemed. So please don't be late and do not hold your voucher for long.
Methods of payments :
Credit/debit cards: We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rule.
Website User and Member Agreement
DayOutDubai.com.com provides daily deals for its members "Site" means the DayOutDubai.com.com website at DayOutDubai.com.com and its related partner websites. By accessing or using this site, you agree to be bound by and accept without limitation or qualification the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
1. USER REPRESENTATIONS: Users represent and warrant that they are at least 18 years of age and that they possess the legal right and ability to enter into this agreement and to use the DayOutDubai.com.com and partner websites in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE: Users agree to use the site solely for their own personal and non-commercial use. Further, users agree not to (a) interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way, or use the site in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other Users; (b) use the site for any illegal purpose or in any manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions; or (c) modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from, the site.
3. USER'S AGREEMENT: Users agree: (a) to maintain all equipment required for their access to and use of the site; (b) to maintain the security of their user identification, password and other confidential information relating to their DayOutDubai.com.com account ("Account"); (c) to be responsible for all consequences resulting from use of their account, use of their account by others (including minors) or unauthorised use; (d) to notify DayOutDubai.com.com immediately if users become aware of any unauthorised use of their account; and (e) that each username and password must be used by a single user and are not transferable.
4. MODIFICATIONS: DayOutDubai.com.com reserves the right to modify this agreement from time to time. Such modifications will be effective immediately upon notification on this site. Your continued use of the site, or any of the materials contained on the site, following such notification will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
6. EMAIL POLICY: It is assumed upon signing up that you are willing to receive emails from DayOutDubai.com.com, for the confirmation and registration of DayOutDubai.com.com deals and for receiving information on deals via the DayOutDubai.com.com newsletter. Emails are essential for confirmation and reservation and will not be sent unless users consent to receive such email. For any concerns or problems with email contact marcom@DayOutDubai.com.com
7. RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS: DayOutDubai.com.com is committed to providing excellent quality services for all relevant parties involved.
8. FEES AND CHARGES: It is a condition of use that businesses will not charge users any additional fees or charges when users register for a deal unless specified, and it is released other than those fees and charges that would normally be charged in the provision of their services.
9. LICENSE: You have no rights or licenses in or to DayOutDubai.com.com and materials contained on the site (DayOutDubai.com.com Content) other than the limited right to use the site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Users shall not copy, display, modify, create derivative works of, publish or sell the DayOutDubai.com.com Content or any information, software, or services provided by DayOutDubai.com.com. The DayOutDubai.com.com Content may be modified from time to time by DayOutDubai.com.com in its sole discretion. Except as expressly set forth herein, no license is granted to the user for any other purpose, and any other use of the Service or the DayOutDubai.com.com Content by user shall constitute a material breach of this agreement. In the event that you choose to download content from the site, you must do so in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Such download is licensed to you by DayOutDubai.com.com only for your own personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and does not transfer any other rights to you. Nothing in this Agreement shall affect any rights of DayOutDubai.com.com or its licensors in the service or DayOutDubai.com.com Content, and any associated patents, trademarks, copyrights, designs, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights. No license, right or interest in any trademarks of DayOutDubai.com.com or any third party is granted under this agreement.
9. COPYRIGHT: All material on this site (collectively "Copyright Material") is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the site, and is protected under the law.
10. TRADEMARKS: The trademarks and logos displayed on the site (collectively the "Trademarks") are trademarks of DayOutDubai.com.com and/or its affiliates unless otherwise specified. The businesses promoted on the site provide their own logos and graphics from time to time, and they warrant to own the copyright to display these images on our site. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use the TradeMarks displayed on the site without the express written permission of DayOutDubai.com.com or such other third party owner. You must retain, on all copies of material downloaded from this site, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the material. The use of Copyright Material and/or TradeMarks by you, or anyone authorized by you, is prohibited unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions, or express permission is provided elsewhere on the site or expresses permission is provided by DayOutDubai.com.com. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy, and civil and criminal statutes.
11. HYPERLINKS: This Site may contain links to other websites. DayOutDubai.com.com is not responsible for and does not control the content of any website linked to or from the site. Any links to other websites are for your convenience only, and DayOutDubai.com.com makes no warranty or representation regarding and, unless expressly stated by DayOutDubai.com.com on the site, does not endorse the owner/sponsor and the content of any linked websites. DayOutDubai.com.com disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such websites. DayOutDubai.com.com neither warrants nor represents that a user's use of any materials on linked websites will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with DayOutDubai.com.com.
12. NO WARRANTIES: DayOutDubai.com.com assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property due to you accessing and/or use of the site or any linked websites, or your downloading any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the site or any linked websites. DayOutDubai.com.com assumes no responsibility for computer systems, hardware, software or program malfunctions or for other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections or for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected information.
Users must provide a valid email address. DayOutDubai.com.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this program should any virus, bugs, or other causes beyond DayOutDubai.com.com's control which corrupts the administration, security or proper function of this site. The material on this site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. DayOutDubai.com.com does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information will be at your own risk.
13. REGISTRATION: In order for users to be able to access the services offered by DayOutDubai.com.com at the site, users must register by completing their registration details in the manner described at the site. DayOutDubai.com.com reserves the right to terminate users' memberships at any time if users breach these Terms and Conditions. Users agree to ensure that their registration details are true and accurate at all times. Specifically, users must notify DayOutDubai.com.com of any change to their registration details. Upon registration, users will need to provide a username and password.
14. TERM AND TERMINATION: Either users or DayOutDubai.com.com may terminate a user's right to use the site at any time, with or without cause, upon notice. The clauses will survive any termination of this agreement.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: DayOutDubai.com.com and its associated agencies are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses) suffered or sustained in connection with: (i) any inaccurate or incorrect information provided by users; (ii) any use of the Site or DayOutDubai.com.com Content; or (iii) any use of the services offered or products provided by DayOutDubai.com.com or its associated agencies; or (iv) any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of DayOutDubai.com.com and its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them; or (v) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to, the use or inability to use any component of the service or the DayOutDubai.com.com site for reservations); or (vi) the performance or non-performance of any restaurant or business in connection with the DayOutDubai.com.com service, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. LIABILITY RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: You hereby release and discharge and agree to indemnify: a) DayOutDubai.com.com and any related body corporate, b) DayOutDubai.com.com's organisers, directors, officers, employees and agents; and c) the other participants and/or users ("Released Parties"), for any personal injury, illness or death, claims, liabilities or expenses of any kind, including reasonable attorney's fees (and whether accruing to you, your heirs or personal representatives) that are caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by reason of an act or omission of any Released Party that arises out of or in connection with your use of the site, or resulting from any violation of this agreement or any activity related to your account (including infringement of third parties' worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing DayOutDubai.com.com using your service account. In no event will DayOutDubai.com.com's total liability to you for all damages, losses, causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including but not limited to negligence) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
17. THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS: The foregoing provisions regarding Indemnification and Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability are for the benefit of DayOutDubai.com.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and information providers. Each of these individuals or entities has the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
Force majeure: DayOutDubai.com.com and its subsidiaries are not liable for any breach of obligations where there is hindrance or prevention from carrying out obligations by any cause outside their reasonable control, including but not limited to lightning, fire, flood, extreme or severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
18. HOW TO CONTACT DayOutDubai.com.COM: DayOutDubai.com.com may deliver notice to you under this agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the site or by written communication delivered by mail to your address on record in the site's account information. You may give notice to DayOutDubai.com.com at any time via electronic mail via our Contact Form or by letter delivered by postage prepaid mail to the following address:
Office 207, Al Owais Building Air Port Road P.O. Box 95681 Dubai,United Arab Emirates